RECONDITIONED AIRSEP INTENSITY 10LPM HIGH PRESSURE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
The Airsep Intensity is a very affordable, and extremely reliable 10 LPM in home - stationary oxygen concentrator unit that is “MADE IN AMERICA “ in Buffalo, NY.
Weighing in at only 52 pounds, it is a tall, slender unit that fits into most any space. It has a built in rugged handle on the top of the machine, easy to use hand grips on the sides, and features four large caster wheels which allows for ease of movement and mobility.
Intensity is AirSep's high pressure/high flow oxygen concentrator, especially designed to power special respiratory applications. This concentrator can replace the need for external compressors, etc. NewLife Intensity can save on equipment needs and overall power consumption as well. You can easily use this Oxygen Concentrator to push your Oxygen through long lengths of tubing such as if you lived in a Ranch style home.
Operating at 22 psig (138 kPa), with up to 10 LPM single or optional combined dual flow capability, Intensity was the first concentrator to enable both high pressure and high flow in one unit.
All units can be equipped with or without oxygen monitor to verify concentration.
This Oxygen Concentrator has an adjustable flow meter which ranges from .5 LPM to 10 LPM that is adjustable in ½ LPM increments which can accommodate the various needs of most oxygen end users. The adjustable flow meter is also recessed into the body of the concentrator so as to minimize the potential for damage to the flow meter.
The Airsep Intensity is designed to reliably deliver 87% to 93% oxygen purity levels while in operation at any setting.
The Intensity is very energy efficient and economical to operate as is uses on average only 410 watts of power. The advanced design of the Thomas compressor allows the Airsep Intensity to run quiet, cooler and uses less electricity therefore saving the user from incurring higher energy bills.
This Oxygen Concentrator will provide you with several years of safe, reliable and trouble free service and is designed to operate effortlessly and efficiently on a 24/7 basis.
The sound level of the Airsep Intensity is only 48dbA and is significantly quieter than earlier models of oxygen concentrators which were louder, heavier and cumbersome.
The maintenance for the Airsep Intensity Oxygen Concentrator is exceptionally minimal and designed to be easy to maintain. Once a week you will remove and rinse the foam filter located at the rear of the machine. Let it air dry before reinstalling it. Replace as needed. Every two years you will need to replace the internal Bacteria filter.
The filter replacement can be done very easily by removing the side panels and rear panel of the Concentrator. Set them to the side. Locate the bacteria filter that is positioned behind the Oxygen Outlet. Remove the filter from the tubing and dispose of it. Install the new filter, reinstall the cabinet pieces, and you are done! The total time for this should take no more than ten minutes. A flat bad screw driver is required to unscrew the case.
The Airsep Intensity is available with a humidifier bottle option, that is used with distilled water only. This humidification moistens the high purity oxygenated air so that it minimizes the discomfort to the patients nose and throat from the air being to dry. The humidifier bottle sits in a recessed area, to minimize the possibility of breakage.
This oxygen concentrator is designed for home settings or at any location where a long life stationary unit can be used which operates on 120 VAC and 60 HZ.
The concentrator should never be used in conjunction with extension cords, power strips or surge protectors as it will interfere with the proper operation and potentially cause the concentrator to overheat or have other operational issues.
LOW PURITY SENSOR
Airsep Intensity OCI (Oxygen Concentration Indicator) is an optional feature available for the Airsep Intensity Oxygen Concentrator. The built in OCI sensor ultrasonically measures the purity of output oxygen, to ensure that a safe oxygen level is always maintained while the Oxygen Concentrator is running. If the output of the Oxygen Concentrator drops below 87%, the green "normal" light will switch to a yellow "low o2" light will turn on. The Oxygen Concentrator will provide a visual and audible alarm to indicate that there is an unsafe condition. The user should contact OxygenPlus Customer Service to facilitate repairs or replacement of the machine.
FEATURES OF THE AIRSEP INTENSITY OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
- Easy to transport on its caster wheels and store at 52 lbs.
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space and looks less like a medical device.
- One of the quietest mainstream oxygen concentrators (<48dbA).
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so concentrator is more patient friendly.
- Durable Metal Cannula attachment - less likely to break
- Available with and without OCI (oxygen concentration indicator)
- A recessed humidifier cavity helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- The humidifier bottle platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles..
- The Airsep Elite Concentrator includes a 1 year warranty.
SPECIFICATION OF THE AIRSEP INTENSITY OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 LPM)*: 93% (+/- 3%)
- Liter Flow: 0.5 - 5 liters per minute
- Weight: 52 lbs. (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 48 dBA typical
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.5 in. (724 mm) H x 15.7 in. (399 mm) W x 14.5 in (368 mm) D
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%
- Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
- Storage / Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 22 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7500 ft (0 to 2286 m)
- Warranty: 1 Year