Home Hot Yoga Bundle
Near infrared sauna therapy becomes even more beneficial when paired with exercise! The hot yoga tent is super spacious, so that you can perform hot yoga (or other exercise of your choice), while also reaping light therapy benefits. The enlarged space is so roomy that you can also choose to sauna with someone else. Plus, the bundle includes grounding snaps and cables, as well as an upgraded bamboo mat!
Home Hot Yoga Bundle includes:
- Sauna Fix Lamp near infrared sauna
- 13.5" deep, 17" wide, and 23" tall with the guards screwed on.
- Heat Lamp Bulbs
- NIR Sauna and Blue Light Protection Glasses
- Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna tent frame with brackets and poles
- Full Size tent use during Hot Yoga and Exercise: 94.5" (7.87 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide.
- With Middle/Vertical Partition inserted during Near Infrared Sauna use in the standing position: this insert creates two divided chambers each measuring 47.24" (3.94 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide
- With Ceiling/Horizontal Partition inserted during Near Infrared Sauna sessions in the seated position: this insert downsizes the ceiling height (from 78" height in the standing sauna chamber) to the optimum 60" ceiling height ideal for maximum near infrared light therapy exposure.
- Radiant tent panels with a R-12 Insulation rating
- Middle partition (optional with R-12 upgraded tent panels)
- Ceiling partition panel with slit to hang sauna
- Sauna travel bag (brown color)
- Tent frame bag
- Bracket pouch
- Tent panel bag (with room for mat and bracket pouch)
The near infrared Sauna Fix Lamp is low EMF, energy efficient, and has a range of wonderful benefits, such as:
- Better circulation
- Diminished pain
- Energy boost
- Faster body fat burning
- Improved metabolism
- Improved muscle recovery after a workout
- Quicker heavy metals and toxins detoxification
- Rejuvenated skin
Sauna Fix Lamp with Travel Bag
Why Sauna Fix?
- The Sauna Fix near infrared lamp generates red light, near infrared light, and mid infrared light therapy. This is so beneficial since red and near infrared lights biologically respond to the body's cells, unlike far infrared light, which can only produce heat stress by heating the body's water molecules.
- Near infrared sauna therapy's wonderful benefits include better muscle recovery, faster detoxification, improved circulation, increased blood flow, less joint pain, relaxed nervous system, and relieved muscle stiffness.
- A special bonus of near infrared therapy is that it is the only way to experience blood shunting, which doubles the beneficial circulation effects. This is due to the constant side-to-side rotation that takes place when using the Sauna Fix. When the side of the body facing the lamp heats up, the body responds by shunting blood in the direction of the skin's surface. The tissues become engorged with blood, and water releases from the blood stream to cool the body, which produces sweat.
How hot does the sauna get?
The sauna bundles come with partitions to shrink the area. When using the partitions and one sauna fixture, you can get it as hot as 190 degrees. This is really hot. Without partitions, the sauna gets 120 in just five minutes, and the temperature climbs to the mid 140s. With our design you sweat twice as much in half the time without needing to preheat the sauna. Some individuals have added a second lamp fixture in the hot yoga tent, so without the partition the temperature rises to the mid 160s.
- The Sauna Fix is both RoHS and CE certified, is made up of UL listed and recognized components, and meets Federal requirements for assembled fixtures. It is made out of a proprietary blend of nontoxic polymers and the metal can be safely touched. Other than screwing on the light guards one time and installing the heat lamp bulbs, no assembly is required.
- Any product plugged into power will generate some amount of EMF, however; we have taken precautions to ensure our customers have a safe sauna experience. The Sauna Fix has been thoroughly tested and we have results to prove its safety. There is also no aluminum found in the light fixture's sockets.
- Be sure to protect your eyes from the powerful near infrared rays with the Near Infrared and Blue Light Protection Glasses included with the bundle.
It is easy and convenient to do hot yoga inside the roomy tent space. Near infrared sauna therapy is even more beneficial when combined with exercise. The powerful near infrared rays will powerfully retain inside the radiant enclosure, without escaping. It is not necessary to preheat with the use of this tent, which is made from layers of nontoxic wood grain film, space blanket, large diameter bubble wrap, space blanket, and nontoxic film. It is nontoxic even when heated, and will not outgas. The tent panels have an R12 insulation value with a class A fire rating. The poles are made of steel and are completely powder coated in a non-toxic zero VOC, RoHS certified, white color. No extra tools are needed to assemble this self-supporting tent.
Combine exercise with sauna therapy to save time and receive optimal healing benefits!
As of February 14, 2019, the Sauna Fix carries a lifetime warranty. This warranty covers the sockets, electrical wiring switch, electrical cord, and any defective welds or threads or nickel finish. The customer may send in the sauna to be fixed, or request replacement parts. The warranty does not cover cross threading due to improper assembly of the light guards, nor does it cover any misuse or abuse of the unit, such as crushing, dropping, or bending parts. The sauna lamp arrives with an extra socket so that, if there is a failure, the customer has the option of avoiding shipping charges by having the socket replaced by an electrician.
The hot yoga radiant sauna tent carries a 3-year limited warranty. This warranty covers the workmanship, zippers, and sewing for normal use. It does not cover misuse of the tent panels and components, such as ripped zipper binding, bent tent poles or brackets, and tent fabric punctures. It does not cover scorched or melted panels caused by improper sauna lamp use, such as placing a sauna lamp in direct contact with the tent panels, or neglecting to turn off the sauna lamp when exiting the tent.
Warranties do not include the cost of shipping to or from after 30 days. Any damages acquired during shipping must be reported as soon as possible, but in any event not later than specified in our policy. The customer must also save all the original packaging, provide pictures of the damage so a claim can be made with the shipping company, and sign a claim form. Failure to provide the required items and sign the necessary claim forms eliminates our obligation for damaged product replacement and results in a denial of the shipping insurance claim.