Portable Sauna Bundle
Sauna therapy is made even better with this convenient bundle that allows you to choose your way to sauna: sitting down, lying down, or standing up.
The Portable Sauna Bundle offers an amazing sauna experience with the most versatile tent.
Portable Sauna Lamp and Tent Bundle includes:
- Sauna Fix Lamp (near infrared) 110 Volts
- Dimensions (in inches):
- 13.5" deep, 17" wide, and 23" tall when the guards are screwed on.
- Dimensions (in inches):
- 4 Red Heat Lamp Bulbs, shipped separately
- NIR Sauna and Blue Light Protection Glasses
- Sauna travel bag (brown color)
- Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent frame with brackets and poles
- Dimensions (in feet and inches):
- In Standing Position: 47" (3.94 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 78" (6.5 ft) tall/high.
- In Sitting Position: using the drop-ceiling horizontal insert lowers the interior ceiling height from 78" down to the optimum 60" ceiling height that is most ideal for maximum "seated" near infrared light therapy exposure.
- In Lying Down Position: 78" (6.5 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 47" (3.94 ft) tall/high.
- Dimensions (in feet and inches):
- Radiant Sauna Tent Panels
- Ceiling partition panel with slit to hang Sauna Fix Lamp
- 2 Bamboo mats
- Tent frame bag
- Tent panel bag (with room for mats)
- Snap kit to use as Faraday Cage
- A Faraday Cage acts as a protective shield against electromagnetic fields. You can be at ease in your personal, at-home, EMF-free enclosure when you put together a grounded Faraday Sauna. The tent panel's radiant design completely protects from low-frequency wired EMF.
- It is easy to use the sauna tent as a Faraday Cage with no extra tools necessary. You can keep it in one spot for daily use; or conveniently disassemble and store away to save space or for traveling purposes.
Sauna Fix Lamp with Travel Bag
The Sauna Fix lamp is lightweight and easy to transport in the included travel bag. The low EMF, energy-saving Sauna Fix has numerous health advantages, including:
- Boosted metabolism
- Faster fat burning
- Improved circulation
- Increased energy
- Less pain
- Quicker muscle recovery after a workout
- Quicker detoxification of heavy metals and toxins
- Skin rejuvenation
Why Sauna Fix Lamp?
- The Sauna Fix near infrared lamp generates red light, near infrared light, and mid infrared light therapy. This is so beneficial since red and near infrared lights biologically respond to the body's cells, unlike far infrared light, which can only produce heat stress by heating the body's water molecules.
- Near infrared sauna therapy's wonderful benefits include better muscle recovery, faster detoxification, improved circulation, increased blood flow, less joint pain, relaxed nervous system, and relieved muscle stiffness.
- A special bonus of near infrared therapy is that it is the only way to experience blood shunting, which doubles the beneficial circulation effects. This is due to the constant side-to-side rotation that takes place when using the Sauna Fix Lamp. When the side of the body facing the lamp heats up, the body responds by shunting blood in the direction of the skin's surface. The tissues become engorged with blood, and water releases from the blood stream to cool the body, which produces sweat.
The Sauna Fix Lamp is a low EMF and lightweight (12 pounds) near infrared sauna. It can be easily transported with its coordinating travel bag.
How hot does the sauna get?
Partitions to shrink the sauna enclosure are included with the bundle. You can get your sauna up to 190 degrees when using the partitions with one sauna lamp. If you don't use the partitions, the sauna can reach 120 degrees within five minutes and even climb up to the mid-140s. You will sweat twice as much in half the time with the Sauna Fix design, without even needing to preheat the light.
The convertible tent enables you to choose your favorite method of sauna, whether you prefer to sit, stand, or lie down. The powerful near infrared rays will shine all throughout the enclosure to ensure you get the best healing possible, no matter which way you like to sauna. The frame is easy to adjust to alternate sauna methods, as well. Near infrared light is powerfully retained inside the tent enclosure, without escaping, and no preheat is necessary. Layers of nontoxic wood grain film, space blanket, large diameter bubble wrap, space blanket, and nontoxic film make up the tent enclosure. The tent panels have an R12 insulation value with a class A fire rating, and the tent door zipper has a double-sided single pull zipper. The poles are steel and are completely powder coated in a non-toxic RoHS certified, zero VOC, white color. The tent remains nontoxic while heated and will not outgas. The frame does not take any extra tools to assemble, and it is self-supporting and lightweight.
The included bamboo mats are excellent to use as you sauna. A smaller one is sized for a sauna standing or sitting down, but the second one can be attached to it to take a sauna lying down. The mats have radiant backings and cotton canvas bound edges. It's important to distribute your weight as evenly as possible over the mats while in use. Please do not use any stools with pointed feet that could cause mat damage. The bamboo material of the mats is naturally fumigated by being boiled and carbonized by baking under pressure with high heat. Natural bamboo has a mild odor, but this does not cause a problem for most people. Regardless, it should air out after approximately one month.
The Sauna Fix meets Federal requirements for assembled fixtures, is RoHS and is CE certified, and is composed of UL listed and recognized components. One-time assembly is required for the Sauna Fix's threaded uniform light guards. The metal is made out of a proprietary blend of nontoxic polymers, and can be safely touched with no risk of burn.
As of February 14, 2019, the Sauna Fix carries a lifetime warranty. This warranty covers the sockets, electrical wiring switch, electrical cord, and any defective welds or threads or nickel finish. The customer may send in the sauna to be fixed, or request replacement parts. The warranty does not cover cross threading due to improper assembly of the light guards, nor does it cover any misuse or abuse of the unit, such as crushing, dropping, or bending parts. The sauna lamp arrives with an extra socket so that, if there is a failure, the customer has the option of avoiding shipping charges by having the socket replaced by an electrician.
The Convertible radiant sauna tent carries a 3-year limited warranty. This warranty covers the workmanship, zippers, and sewing for normal use. It does not cover misuse of the tent panels and components, such as ripped zipper binding, bent tent poles or brackets, and tent fabric punctures. It does not cover scorched or melted panels caused by improper sauna lamp use, such as placing a sauna lamp in direct contact with the tent panels, or neglecting to turn off the sauna lamp when exiting the tent.
Warranties do not include the cost of shipping to or from after 30 days. Any damages acquired during shipping must be reported as soon as possible, but in any event not later than specified in our policy. The customer must also save all the original packaging, provide pictures of the damage so a claim can be made with the shipping company, and sign a claim form. Failure to provide the required items and sign the necessary claim forms eliminates our obligation for damaged product replacement and results in a denial of the shipping insurance claim.