- Providing 4.4 PSI – 1.3 ATA
- This chamber measures 33" in diameter
- This is an incredible value measuring 90" long
- Comes with redundant compressors (2) for added safety
- One auxiliary valve
- Two viewing windows
- Four round foam bolsters connected in a cradle
- Foam mat with rounded bottom included
- External frame is included with purchase
- Includes a double vent system for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- Carrying case
- Double sided full length zippers for easy entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- The same high efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression as The Shallow Dive and The Grand Dive, plus in-line air filtration
Advantages of a Summit to Sea chamber:
- Two compressors with separate hoses
- Both internal and external gauge (except Shallow)
- Two air release valves and one back up safety valve
- Failed Circuit alarm
- Two zippers – inside air tight no massaging
- Belt and buckle system to ensure safety and extends the life of the zipper
- Larger zipper opening than other chambers
Why are your chambers so much less than the others on the market?
We researched for countless hours and days and talked with parents and individuals who were seeking hyperbaric chambers, but could not find an affordable solution. After realizing this great need, Summit to Sea was formed to help assist families and individuals who are seeking these solutions. It is our desire to get as many chambers in the hands of people who need them. Since our main channel of business is on the internet, we do not have the overhead of larger companies, we do not have expensive marketing costs, and we partner with resellers who share in our same values and goals. More expensive doesn’t always mean better.
Is this an American product?
Yes, our models are “Made in the USA” or “Assembled in the USA” using high-quality materials from our partners in Europe and the United States.
Is your chamber FDA approved?
Yes, it has been cleared by the FDA to treat Acute Altitude Sickness, 510K 072757 under Summit to Sea, LLC.
You will need an Oxygen Concentrator like this one to operate The Dive.