*make sure to select an oxygen sourceDetailed Instructions
- O3Elite Single Ozone Generator with tubing and connectors
- Water Bubbler/Humidifier Combo with Ozone Destruct
- Teflon Earscope for Ear Insufflations
- Two 60ml Ozone Syringes
- Three Multi-Chamber Insufflation Bags and ten Luer Lock Catheters
- Three Pack Sample of OzoMedic Ozone Suppositories
- PurO3 Ozonated Oil Samples (Olive, Jojoba, Coconut and Hemp)
- All the tubing and connectors needed for setup, including a detailed visual instruction guide.
This package DOES NOT include a vaginal insufflation kit. Click here to purchase the vaginal insufflation kit.
Shipping note: Due to shipping restrictions, these tanks can only be shipped to the contiguous USA or Canada by Ground. Expedited options are not available.
Canadian Orders: Please call or email us to order.
Tank Return Policy: Not returnable due to shipping restrictions.
2. You can purchase or lease an industrial or medical oxygen tank (prescription required for medical tank) that can be refilled at your local oxygen supplier. You will need to buy a low flow regulator for use as well. (Industrial Tank Regulator - Medical Tank Regulators vary)
3. You can use an oxygen concentrator. You will need this low flow regulator to use with it.
Already have an oxygen source? - If you already have an oxygen source, select no oxygen.
Return Policy: O3Elite: 30 day return policy with a 15% restock fee. Must be in sellable condition. Glassware: 5% restock fee if glassware is unused and in sellable condition in original sealed packaging. Accessories: Not returnable if opened or used. 5% restock fee if returned within 30 days in original sealed packaging. Oxygen Tanks are not returnable.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased the complete ozone package including the machine, insufflation accessories & oxygen. I was a little intimidated at first but the videos on the Promolife YouTube channel were a tremendous help. I am very satisfied with it all.
This kit packs a lot of benefit into a small package. It gives you lots of options to ozonate. It looks robust and is easy to use once you take the time to go through the videos and instructions. I'm in Canada and it works well with a Canadian oxygen tank.