Make sure you’re getting enough of vitamin D3, the sunshine vitamin. Add Vitamin D3 to your supplement regimen today.
Vitamin D3 Benefits
- Helps maintain youthful, healthy cognitive function
- Supports bone health & immune system function
- Promotes cardiovascular & endothelial health
- Helps maintain blood pressure already within the normal range
Serving Size 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
Other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, rosemary extract.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.Warnings
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Getting Enough of the Sunshine Vitamin
Vitamin D is called the sunshine vitamin because your skin manufactures it when exposed to sunlight, but that shouldn’t be your only source. A vitamin D supplement goes a long way. We recommend about 125 mcg (5,000 IU) to 200 mcg (8,000 IU) of vitamin D3 a day. If your multivitamin already delivers 25-75 mcg (1,000–3,000 IU) of vitamin D, vitamin D3 125 mcg (5,000 IU) is perfect for achieving optimal levels.