These body-wide proteolytic (protein eating) enzymes have the following actions:
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory: first line of defense against inflammation. Inflammation is a reaction by the immune system to an irritation. The immune system sensing the irritation creates a protein chain called a Circulating Immune Complex (CIC). Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs all work by keeping the body from making all CIC’s. Some CIC’s are vital to life, like those that maintain the lining of the intestine and those that keep the kidneys functioning! Systemic enzymes can tell the difference between the good CIC’s and the bad ones. Systemic enzymes just “eat” the bad ones and in so doing lower inflammation everywhere. With that, pain is lowered also.
- Anti-Fibrosis: Enzymes eat scar tissue and fibrosis. The repair mechanism of the body goes out of balance and has nothing to reduce the overabundance of fibrin it deposits in nearly everything from simple cuts, to the inside of our internal organs and blood vessels. This is when most women begin to develop things like fibrocystic breast disease, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, and grow arterial sclerotic (meaning scar tissue) plaque.This is why as we age our wounds heal with thicker, less pliable, weaker and very visible scars. Replacing the lost enzymes can control and reduce the amount of scar tissue and fibrosis our bodies have.
- Blood Cleansing: Enzymes improve circulation by eating the excess fibrin that causes blood to sometimes get as thick as catsup or yogurt, creating the perfect environment for the formation of clots. -When systemic enzymes are taken, they stand ready in the blood and take the strain off of the liver by: -Cleaning excess fibrin from the blood and reducing the stickiness of blood cells. These two actions minimize the leading causes of stroke and heart attack causing blood clots. -Breaking dead material down small enough that it can immediately pass into the bowel. -Cleanse the receptors on the white blood cells improving their function and availability to fight off infection.
- Immune System: When the immune system is running low we become susceptible to infectious disease, when it’s cranked up too high then the system creates antibodies that attack its own tissues as are seen in the auto immune diseases of MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Lupus. Here the enzymes will tone down immune function and eat away at the antibodies the immune system is making to attack its bodies own tissue.
- Virus Fighting: -Viruses harm us by replicating in our bodies. To do this a virus must bond itself to the DNA in our cells through the medium of its exterior protein cell wall. Anything that disrupts that cell wall inhibits the ability of viral replication by rendering individual viruses inert. -Systemic enzymes can tell the difference between the proteins that are supposed to be in your body and those that are foreign or not supposed to be there.
The safe and widespread use of systemic enzymes* as approved for use by doctors in Germany, Central Europe and Japan has not been approved by the FDA for use in the United States and is listed for educational purposes only. The information listed on Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is not approved by the FDA for use in the United States and is listed for education purposes only.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Charles Mesko, Doctor’s Relief, LLC, and Fountain of Youth Technologies, Inc., do not offer medical advice. No actual or implied written or oral statements from Charles Mesko, Doctor’s Relief, LLC, and Fountain of Youth Technologies, Inc., and/or any emails, websites, officers, employees, brokers, representatives, product distributors, product resellers, retailers or affiliated companies, are intended to offer any form of medical advice. Please refer to a qualified licensed medical practitioner for medical advice. These statements are intended for educational purposes only. Return Policy: This product is not eligible for refunds or return.
Because of ongoing research, the maker has improved the effectiveness of the original Beyond Systemic Enzymes® formula by adding additional amounts of the much more expensive and time proven effective traditional systemic enzymes* ingredients (retained in human tissue up to 36 hours) and removing serrapeptase (retained in human tissue only for 4 to 6 hours).
- Serrapeptase, also called Serratio Peptidase, is an enzyme found in silkworms. The silk worm regurgitates serrapeptase when exiting the silkworm cocoon. Serrapeptase is very inexpensive when compared to the more expensive and proven effective traditional systemic enzymes* ingredients. Concerned doctors advise patients using serrapeptase to take the silkworm regurgitated serrapeptase every 4 to 6 hours due to rapid elimination from the body. Serrapeptase side effects. A review of the medical literature indicates cases of pneumonitis or allergic skin reactions from using serrapeptase.
- Our upgraded formula also includes the amazing Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and other supporting ingredients for greater effectiveness.
Beyond Systemic Enzymes® tablets are protected with a special multilayer enteric coating that shields the proprietary ingredients from stomach acid allowing maximum absorption and effectiveness. Beyond Systemic Enzymes® is a modern breakthrough and is deemed the next generation of Systemic Enzymes*. Doctors have prescribed and patients have used Systemic Enzymes* for over 40 years with remarkable benefits.
This invention is advanced beyond existing formulations and was appropriately named “Beyond Systemic Enzymes®. Dr. Mesko included a powerful enzyme in the Beyond Systemic Enzymes® formula known as Super Oxide Dismutase, also called SOD. Scientists discovered the amazing properties of Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) over 35 years ago. Natural Alternative Doctors refer to SOD as the most potent antioxidant ever discovered. SOD has the ability to neutralize one of the most destructive and damaging free radicals known to mankind called “SUPEROXIDE”.
Research links superoxide caused DNA cellular mutation to: rapid cellular aging, joint inflammation, liver inflammation, tumor and cancer growth, cardiovascular disease, heart disease, lung allergies, cataracts, retinal ulcers, macular degeneration, vision disorders, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, cholesterol imbalance, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, respiration disorders, various disorders, susceptibility to environmental toxins, compromised immune system, lower T-Cell production, weakened organs after burn injuries, accelerated brain swelling following head injury, excess lactic acid in muscles, susceptibility to sunburn, damaged skin and other health problems.
The Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) enzyme, as amazing as it is to neutralize the destructive superoxide free radical, is seldom, if ever, included in systemic enzymes* products. The reason is that SOD is rapidly destroyed by stomach acid. Dr. Mesko, United States Patent Holder, is known world-wide for his ability to formulate advanced products that by-pass destructive stomach acid, protected the Beyond Systemic Enzymes® tablets with a special multi-layered coating that shields the special proprietary ingredients from destructive stomach acid thus allowing maximum absorption for maximum benefits. Remarkably, the Beyond Systemic Enzymes® suggested daily use is only 3 tablets per day!
Systemic Enzymes* History
Orally administered Traditional Systemic Enzymes* have an amazing 50 YEAR HISTORY of wide spread use in Germany, Central Europe and Japan with over 150 million patients in Europe alone, having undergone traditional systemic enzymes* therapy in the last 40 YEARS. There are over 200 peer-reviewed studies proving the absorption, therapeutic action and total lack of toxicity of traditional systemic enzymes*. Systemic Enzymes* are used in Germany, Japan and Central Europe for many conditions that include: arthritis, inflammation, degenerated joints, injuries, tissue and nerve damage, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, heart disease, cardiovascular problems, blood clots, cysts, arterial plaque, circulation problems, arteriosclerosis, hardening of the arteries, peripheral vascular health, leg pain, cancer, brain degeneration, dementia, macular degeneration, blurred vision, fibrosis elimination, fat buildup in the blood and cells, body fat, diabetes and diabetic neuropathy, atrophied muscle and tissue, aging skin, scar tissue breakdown and elimination, non-living tissue elimination, leaky gut syndrome, loss of sex drive, and loss of energy*.
Exciting ongoing Systemic Enzymes* research continues to discover and uncover additional amazing health benefits derived from the use of orally taken Systemic Enzymes. Even to this day, doctors in Germany, Central Europe and Japan state that no current prescription drug or substance has been discovered that can remove scar tissue as effectively as Systemic Enzymes*.
The word “systemic” means body wide. Systemic enzymes are those that operate not just for digestion but throughout your body in every system and organ.
An enzyme is a biocatalyst – something that makes something else work or work faster. Chemical reactions are generally slow things, enzymes speed them up. Without enzymes the chemical reactions that make up our life would be too slow for life as we know it (As slow as sap running down a tree in winter). For life to manifest as we know it, enzymes are essential to speed up the reactions. We have roughly some 3000 enzymes in our bodies and that results in over 7000 enzymatic reactions. Most of these enzymes are derived or created from what we think of as the protein digesting enzymes. But while digestion is an important part of what enzymes do, it’s almost the absolute last function.