30 Vegetarian Capsules | Non-GMO
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that supports healthy immune function and supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes cardiovascular & endothelial health and more.
Our Bio-Quercetin offers 50 times greater absorption than traditional quercetin, making it ideal for supporting a healthy inflammatory response and promoting immune and cardiovascular health.
- Provides up to 50x more bioavailability than traditional quercetin
- Promotes immune, cardiovascular & endothelial health
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress & supports a healthy inflammatory response
Poor absorption can prevent one from taking advantage of the profound effects of quercetin. Research shows that if quercetin is encapsulated in a planted-derived phytosome, the absorption is increased up to 50 times.
More facts about Bio-Quercetin
Life Extension's Bio-Quercetin contains a form of quercetin that has been integrated into a phytosome. A phytosome is a tiny sphere made out of plant-derived phospholipids. By combining quercetin with this phospholipid-based delivery system, the quercetin in this formula is more bioavailable, making it easier to absorb and more readily used by the body.1
Clinically Studied for Greater Absorption
In a randomized clinical study, researchers compared two orally administered quercetin phytosome doses (providing 100 mg and 200 mg of quercetin), along with one 500 mg dosage of traditional quercetin. They found that the quercetin phytosome could be administered at one-fifth the dosage of the traditional quercetin and still result in exposure 10 times greater. This means that the quercetin phytosome provides about 50 times greater bioavailability than traditional quercetin.1
Promotes a Healthy Immune Response
Quercetin has a long tradition of use for promoting a healthy immune response in the face of seasonal immune challenges. In a randomized clinical trial, quercetin supplementation encouraged a healthy immune response in physically fit older adults.2 Another randomized controlled trial showed similar findings in trained athletes.3 And in double-blind clinical trials, quercetin promoted a healthy inflammatory response, inhibited oxidative stress and helped maintain overall health.4,5
Supports cardiovascular and endothelial health
Quercetin promotes both cardiovascular and endothelial health and helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within the normal range.2-7 Quercetin is also a potent inhibitor of oxidative stress and helps promote a healthy inflammatory response.4,5
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 2019 Apr;44(2):169-177.
- Wiad Lek. 2017;70(4):707-711.
- J Nutr. 2015;145(7):1459-1463.
- J Nutr. 2007;137(11):2405-2411.
- Pharmacol Res. 2010;62(3):237-242.
- J Am Heart Assoc. 2016;5(7)
- Br J Nutr. 2016;115(5):800-806.