100 vegetarian capsules
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) contains health-promoting polyphenol compounds such as epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a powerful anti-aging phytonutrient that has been the subject of extensive scientific research. Our Decaffeinated Mega Green Tea Extract provides more of these potent compounds than the equivalent of several cups of green tea.
Each capsule of Decaffeinated Mega Green Tea Extract provides 725 mg of extract standardized to 98 percent polyphenols.
Decaffeinated Mega Green Tea Extract Benefits
- Delivers over 325 mg of potent EGCG
- Supports cellular, cardiovascular & cognitive health
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Promotes healthy cellular proliferation & metabolic function
Plenty of Polyphenols
An average cup of green tea contains about 150 mg to 300 mg of polyphenols. Each capsule of this supplement provides 725 mg of green tea extract, standardized to 98 percent polyphenols. That means you’d have to drink about 3 cups of green tea to get the same as amount of EGCG as a single capsule of our Decaffeinated Mega Green Tea extract
Green tea is packed with plant compounds called polyphenols, the most well-characterized of which is EGCG. EGCG possesses abundant health-promoting properties. It supports healthy cell reproduction,1 metabolic function and cardiovascular health.2 EGCG also helps protect brain health,3 benefits immune system function and helps promote a healthy body weight.4,5
Rich in polyphenols & other phytonutrients
An average cup of green tea contains about 150 mg to 300 mg of polyphenols.6 Each capsule of this supplement provides 725 mg of green tea extract, standardized to 98 percent polyphenols. That means you'd have to drink about 3 cups of green tea to get the same number of polyphenols as a single capsule of our Decaffeinated Mega Green Tea extract.
Green tea health benefits
Protects against oxidation: Green tea polyphenols are capable of directly neutralizing destructive free radicals and are also thought to boost the body's own internal oxidative stress defenses. They've also been shown to inhibit oxidative stress.7-9
Cellular health support: Green tea supports healthy cellular proliferation.1 In fact, the green tea polyphenol EGCG has a remarkably broad array of cellular health benefits, exerting a positive influence on mitochondrial health, intracellular signaling pathways, intracellular messengers, transcription factors, healthy gene expression and more.10
Cholesterol management: Green tea, green tea extracts and EGCG can help maintain already-healthy blood cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels.11,12
Neuroprotection and Metabolic Health: Green tea and its polyphenols, including EGCG, help protect nerve cells and nerve function, have been shown to help preserve metabolic health, and help maintain already-healthy glucose levels.13-15
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- J Cancer Prev. 2015;20(1):1-4.
- Int J Cardiol. 2016;202:967-74.
- Curr Drug Targets. 2017;18(2):174-195.
- Biochem Pharmacol. 2011;82(12):1807-21.
- Int J Obes (Lond). 2009;33(9):956-61.
- Expert Opin Drug Discov. 2011;6(6):589-595.
- Clin Nutr. 2006;25(5):790-6.
- Life Sci. 2013;93(8):307-12.
- Life Sci. 2010;86(25-26):907-18.
- Redox Biol. 2014;2:187-95.
- Food Science and Technology Research. 2017;23(5):627-636.
- Clin Nutr. 2016;35(3):592-9.
- Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2016;41(10):1057-1063.
- J Biol Chem. 2002;277(38):34933-40.
- BMC Pharmacol. 2004;4(1):18.