1 - 1500 cc enema bucket
1 - 5' tubing with clip
1 - connector piece
2 - red catheter tubes
1 - packet of Castile soap
1 - dropsheet
Set-up, brewing, and FAQ information is included with kit.
Use along with SA Wilson Coffee
Brewing Recipe for One Coffee Enema
- In a stainless steel pot add 1 quart of distilled water.
- Add 3 rounded tablespoons of organic, ground coffee - light or medium roast.
- Cover pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove cover and let boil for 5 minutes, then cover pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Let coffee cool and then strain the coffee and use at body temperature. (there should be no coffee grounds in the coffee)
- Total coffee for your enema should be a quart. Add distilled water to make 1 full quart.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This works perfect. The included red catheters are easy to use and soft so there is no discomfort. Capacity of container is good. Simple, economical and works well.
Perfect. Easy to use.
simple to use sandpit together
Great product. Better price than Amazon. All parts needed are included.