Magnesium supports cardiovascular and bone health, promotes energy metabolism and brain function and helps maintain nervous system function as well as already-healthy blood pressure levels. Magnesium also supports healthy serum lipid profiles, a healthy inflammatory response and healthy endothelial function, and promotes metabolic health.
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body. We need it for more than 300 biochemical reactions.
Magnesium Caps Benefits
- Delivers 4 forms of magnesium
- Essential for whole-body health
- Promotes heart health & vascular function
- Supports healthy bone density & nervous system function
4 Kinds of Magnesium in 1 Formula
Magnesium Caps has four different kinds of magnesium: magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium succinate and TRAACS® magnesium chelate. This makes it one of the most well-rounded magnesium supplements available.
Cardiovascular health & blood pressure
Magnesium helps relax the smooth muscles within blood vessels, which supports against peripheral vascular resistance and encourages healthy cardiovascular function and blood flow. Magnesium promotes a healthy inflammatory response and healthy endothelial function and helps inhibit oxidative stress to support cardiovascular health.1
Magnesium also helps maintain already-healthy blood pressure levels.2
Brain & nervous system health
Magnesium plays an important role in the nervous system and helps support healthy brain function. Magnesium can also modulate the signaling of serotonin and other neurotransmitters, and adequate magnesium intake may promote a healthy mood.3,4
Bone health & density
Magnesium, along with calcium and other minerals, is an essential component of a healthy bone matrix. A well-mineralized bone matrix helps maintain strong, healthy bones.5
Metabolic health & more
Magnesium intake also promotes a wide range of healthy metabolic factors, serum lipid profiles and more.6,7 Magnesium helps protect against oxidative stress, as well.8
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2018;25(3):251-260.
- Hypertension. 2016;68(2):324-333.
- Magnesium research. 2016;29(3):95-101.
- Magnesium in the Central Nervous System. Adelaide (AU): University of Adelaide Press (c) 2011 The Authors.; 2011:
- J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2019:105400.
- Pharmacological Research. 2016;111:272-282.
- Magnesium: Applications in Clinical Medicine. 2019:26.
- BioMedicine. 2016;6(4)