Optimized Resveratrol combines 250 mg of resveratrol with complementary plant compounds. Together, these ingredients promote the expression of genes associated with healthy aging. These so-called longevity genes encourage the healthy structure and function of cells and organs throughout the body.
Resveratrol from red grapes is one possible contributor to the potential health benefits of moderate red wine consumption.
Optimized Resveratrol Benefits
- Promotes youthful gene expression similar to calorie-restricted diets
- Supports healthy insulin response & mitochondrial function
- Helps maintain already-healthy glucose levels
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response & helps inhibit oxidation
- Contains a grape & wild blueberry fruit blend for additional benefits
Resveratrol is a compound most commonly found in red wine and grapes, as well as in some plants like Japanese knotweed. Researchers have observed better heart health in populations that consume a diet that emphasizes healthy fats and moderate amounts of red wine. Resveratrol supports the cardiovascular system, encouraging endothelial health
Resveratrol helps promote and maintain optimal health and longevity.1 Our Optimized Resveratrol formula contains trans-resveratrol, the form abundant in red wine and associated with beneficial biological effects.2-5 Resveratrol also promotes healthy insulin sensitivity, encourages enhanced mitochondrial function, supports a healthy inflammatory response and has demonstrated beneficial cardiovascular activity.6-8
Augmenting resveratrol with quercetin & fisetin
Our formula also delivers quercetin and fisetin, botanical compounds that complement resveratrol. Fisetin helps inhibit oxidative stress and promotes a healthy inflammatory response, helps maintain mitochondrial function and has been widely studied for its neuroprotective properties and ability to promote healthy cell division. 9-11
Quercetin is an important bioflavonoid that also helps inhibit oxidative stress and promotes a healthy inflammatory response, promotes cardiovascular health and helps maintain already-healthy blood pressure. Quercetin also promotes neurological health and supports healthy cell division.12-15
Optimized Resveratrol also includes a grape and wild blueberry blend packed with additional polyphenols, anthocyanins and more to promote longevity and youthful gene expression.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Clin Interv Aging. 2008;3(2):331-9.
- Nutrient Delivery. Academic Press; 2017:413-456
- Chemistry Central Journal. 2011;5(88):1-6.
- Micronutrient Information Center. 2015;2018(04/23/2018)
- Mol Nutr Food Res. 2005;49(5):495-504.
- Cell Mol Life Sci. 2015;72(8):1473-88.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1852(6):1145-54.
- Obes Rev. 2016;17(12):1329-1340.
- Genes Nutr. 2009;4(4):297-307.
- Adv Exp Med Biol. 2016;928:213-244.
- Life Sci. 2018;194:75-87.
- Pharmacogn Rev. 2016;10(20):84-89.
- J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016;67(13_S):2003-2003.
- Nutrients. 2016;8(9)
- Molecules. 2017;22(2)