Levels of several health-promoting minerals, including selenium, have been shown to be high among some of the world’s longest-living people. Super Selenium Complex formula contains three forms of selenium, along with vitamin E, for optimized health and longevity support.
Each of these potent forms of selenium helps your body fight a key factor that contributes to aging: oxidative damage.
Super Selenium Complex Benefits
- Supports the body against oxidative damage
- Helps maintain normal thyroid & immune function in healthy individuals
- Promotes heart health, brain health and healthy cell division
Why Take a Selenium Supplement?
The trace mineral selenium promotes heart and brain health and supports longevity. And our Super Selenium Complex formula provides three forms of selenium along with vitamin E for optimized health and longevity support
Levels of several health-promoting minerals, including selenium, have been shown to be high among some of the world’s longest-living people.1 Selenium is available in several different forms. For optimized selenium support, one should supplement with three complementary forms of selenium. Our Super Selenium Complex also contains a small amount of vitamin E because it may work synergistically with selenium.2
Antioxidant, thyroid & immune support
Selenium is an important factor in protecting your body from oxidative damage. That’s because the body utilizes selenium to make glutathione peroxidases, a group of powerful antioxidant enzymes.3 Selenium may also support normal thyroid and immune function in healthy individuals.4,5
Cardiovascular health, brain health & healthy cell division
Selenium is a vital nutrient for healthy cell division.6 But its ability to promote a healthy inflammatory response and quench free radicals has led scientists to explore its beneficial effects related to other conditions involving oxidative damage, particularly for heart and brain health.7,8
- Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. Chinese Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2010;44(2):119-22.
- Cancer Research. 2003;63(20):6988-95.
- Science. 1973;179(4073):588-590.
- Best practice & research Clinical endocrinology & metabolism. 2009;23(6):815-827.
- The Journal of Nutrition. 2003;133(5):1457S-1459S.
- Ewha Med J. 2017;40(1):17-21.
- Nutrients. 2015;7(5):3094-3118.
- Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry. 2015;153:1-12.